- Toiletries (there are showers and toilets)
- Gi or Training Clothes (optional second Gi for training in grass)
- Clothes appropriate for average 50° weather.
- Shoes for training (if the mats are too hot or wet)
- Clothes for the weekend
- Registration form if you did not complete online
- Parent signed registration (if minor)
- Medication (Please notify staff if you are taking medicine during Budo Camp)
- Spending money (some items will be available for purchase)
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- Positive and respectful training attitude
- Training knife, gun,etc.
- Snacks (all meals will be provided)
- Book (reading materials)
- Camera (No video recording allowed)
- MP3 player/iPod
- Insect repellent
Not Allowed: (Possession of these will be grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.)
- Weapons, ammunition, or fireworks of any kind.
- Illegal drugs of any kind
- Materials that could pose a danger to instructors, participants, or the camp
- Video Recorder of any kind (Video can only be taken with permission from the staff)